of cross- cultural pragmatics. Honolulu: University of Hawai’i Press.
* Jaramillo, J. (1996). Vygotsky’s sociocultural theory and contributions to the development of constructivist curricula. Education, 117(1), 133-140.
* Jeong, M., Lin, C. Y., & Lee, G. G. (2009). Semi-supervised speech act recognition in emails and forums. In Proceedings of the 2009 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing: Volume 3-Volume 3 (pp. 1250-1259). Association for Computational Linguistics.
* Johnson, D., & Johnson, R. (1991). Learning together and alone (3rd ed.). Sydney: Allyn & Bacon.
* Johnson, D. & Johnson, R. (1989). Cooperation and competition: Theory and research. Edina, MN: Interaction Book Company.
* Johnson, D.W., & Johnson, R.T. (1990). Social skills for successful group work. Educational Leadership.47, 29-33.
* Johnson, D. W., & Johnson, R. T. (1991). Cooperative learning and achievement. In S. Sharan (Ed.), Cooperative learning: Theory and research (pp. 173–202). New York: Praeger.
* Johnson, D.W., & Johnson, R.T. (1994).Learning together and alone. London: Allyn and Bacon.
* Johnson, D.W., Johnson, R.T. & Smith, K.A. (1998). Active learning: cooperation in the college classroom. Edina, MN: Interaction Book.
* Johnson, D. W., & Johnson, R. T. (1999). Making cooperative learning work. Theory into Practice, 38(2), 67–74.
* Johnson, D.W. & Johnson, F. P., & Stanne, M. (2000). Cooperative learning methods: A meta-analysis. http:/www.clcrc.com/pages/cl-methods.html (accessed 29 January, 2001).
* Johnson, D. W., & Johnson, F. P. (2000). Joining together: Group theory and group skills (7th Ed.). Boston: Allyn and Bacon.
* Jordan, D., & Le Metaias, J. (1997). Social skilling through cooperative learning. Educational Research, 39, 3–21.
* Kagan, S. (1990). The structural approach to cooperative learning. Educational Leadership, 47 (4), 12-15.
* Kamps, D., Dugan, E., Leonard, B., & Daoust, P. (1994). Enhanced small group interaction using choral responding and student interaction for children with autism and developmental disabilities. American Journal of Mental Retardation, 99, 60–73.
* Kasper, G. (1997). Can pragmatic competence be taught? (NetWork #6) Honolulu: University of Hawaii, Second Language Teaching and Curriculum Center. Retrieved March, 20 2012, from www.nflrc.hawaii.edu/NetWorks/NW06/
* Kessler, C. (1992). Cooperative language learning: A teacher’s resource book. Englewood Cliffs, N J: Prentice Hall Regents.
* Leech, G. (1983). Principles of pragmatics. New York: Longman Singapore Publishing.
* Levinson, S. C. (1983). Pragmatics. Cambridge: Press Syndicate of the University of Cambridge.
* Lin, C. C. (1997). Effects of goal structure on Chinese elementary school students’ goal orientation, achievement, intrinsic motivation, and beliefs about success/ failure. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. University Texas, TX
* Liu, J. (2007). Developing a pragmatic test for Chinese EFL learners. Language Testing, 24(3), 391-415.
– Liu, j. (2010). Assessing EFL learners’ inter-language pragmatic knowledge: Implications for testers and teachers. Reflections on English Language Teaching, 5(1), 1-22.Lyons, J. (1981). Language and meaning. London: Fontana Paperback.
* Long, M. H., & Robinson, P. (1998). Focus on form: Theory, research, and practice. In P. Robinson (Ed.), Focus on form in classroom second language acquisition (pp. 15-41). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
* Matreyek, W. (1990). Communicating In English Examples Models, And Functions. London: Prentice Hall International.
* Mercer, N. (1996). The quality of talk in children’s collaborative activity in the classroom. Learning and Instruction, 6, 359–377.
* Mey, J. (1993). Pragmatics: An introduction. Oxford: Basil Blackwell.
* Mulryan, C. (1994). Perceptions of intermediate students’ cooperative small-group work in mathematics. Journal of Educational Research, 87, 280–291.
* Nelson, S., Gallagher, J., & Coleman, M. R. (1993). Cooperative learning from two different perspectives. Roeper Review, 16(2), 117-121.
* Ochs, E., & Schieffelin, B. B. (2011). The theory of language socialization. In A. Duranti, E. Ochs, & B. B. Schieffelin (Eds.), The handbook of language socialization (pp.1-21).London: Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
* Ojo A. A., & Egbon, F. O. (2005). Effects of classroom goal structures on students’ academic achievement in mathematics among senior secondary schools. Ikere Journal of Science Teacher, 2(1), 19–30.
* Okebukola, P. A., & Ogunniyi, M. B. (1984). Cooperative, competitive and individualistic science laboratory patterns. Effects on students’ achievement and acquisition of practical skills. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 21(9), 875–884.
* Okediji, A. A., Anene, U. J., & Afolabi, O. (2006). Effects of cooperative and competitive learning strategies on students’ performance in mathematics. Nigerian Journal of Guidance and Counseling, 11(1), 60–69.
* Piaget, J. (1965).Language and thought of the child. New York: Harcourt, Brace & World.
* Pneuman, S. M. (2009). Defining the early indicators of dyslexia: providing the signposts
to intervention. PhD Dissertation, University of Bath, Department of Psychology, March 2009, Retrieved from opus.bath.ac.uk/18539/1/Thesis_for_Susan_Pneuman.pdf
* Prata, D., Letouze, P., Brito, G, Garcia,L, & Prata, M. (2012). Partner or self, cooperative or competitive: who is the knowledge gainer? Education and Learning, 36, 68-72.Retrieved from www.ipedr.com/vol41/015-ICEMT2012-C00036.pdf
* Race, K., & Powell, K. (2000). Assessing student perceptions of classroom methods and activities in the context of outcomes-based evaluation. Evaluation Review, 24, 635–646.
* Richards, Jack C., and Charles Sandy (1998). Passages. New York: Cambridge University Press.
* Richards, J. C., & Schmidt, R. W. (2002). Dictionary of language teaching and applied linguistics. NY. & London: Longman.
* Rimmerman, H. (2004).Resources in cooperative learning. San Clemente, CA: Kagan Publishing.
* Rose, K. R. (2000). An exploratory cross-sectional study of interlanguage pragmatic development. SSLA JOURNAL, 22, 27-67
* Ross, J. (1995). Effects of feedback on student behavior in cooperative learning groups in a grade 7 math class. The Elementary School Journal, 96, 125–143.
* Saslow, J & Ascher, A. (2005). Top notch 3 teacher’s edition and lesson planner. White Plains, NJ: Pearson Education, Inc.83
* Savignon, S. J. (1991). Communicative language teaching: State of the art. TESOL quarterly, 25(2), 261-278.
* Schmidt, R. W. (1990). The role of consciousness in second language learning. Applied Linguistics, 11, 128-158.
an 2005).Table 4.7 normality testsGroupNSkewnessKurtosis StatisticStatisticStd. ErrorStatisticStd. ErrorCooperativePET28-.316.441-1.265.858 Pretest28-.310.441-.486.858 Posttest28-.654.441-.320.858CompetitivePET27.789.448-.405.872 Pretest27.519.448.420.872 Posttest27.096.448.231.872 The assumption of homogeneity of variances will be discussed when reporting the results of the independent t-test. Upon checking the assumption and meeting بیشتر بخوانید...